HRMC Available Opportunities
|Billing Coordinator- Patient Financial Services
- 2-3 years Physician office billing required; Rural Health Billing(RHC) and 1500 billing a plus. Meditech and RCM eMedix experience desired. The ideal candidate will possess basic math skills, be fami...more
|Certified Medical Assistant
- Immediate opening for fulltime Certified Medical Office Assistant at Coastal Plains Physician Practices; will need to have a strong clinical background and must be willing to work as a team player in...more
|Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
- The CRNA is responsible for the patient before, during and after a surgical/medical procedure; administers anesthetics to render patients insensible to pain during surgical and other medical procedure...more
- Experienced Cook/Dietary Aides needed. Dietary experience in the healthcare field a plus! Must be comfortable with the responsibility of preparing numerous dishes for large groups. Good time manageme...more
|Environmental Services Technicians
- Environmental Services Technicians needed! Essential functions include but are not limited to:
Thorough cleaning of in-patient and outpatient areas including emergency department, surgery cente...more
|Hospitalist Advanced Practice Provider (APP)
- Hampton Regional Medical Center has opportunities for Fulltime or "PRN" Advanced Nurse Practitioners to join our Medical Staff Team!
The Advanced Nurse Practice Provider (APP) is responsible for ...more
|MT/MLT Lab Technicians
- Hampton Regional Medical Center is seeking dedicated professionals to join our team. Competitive wages and great benefit packages. !!
MLT/MT Certification by ASCP or AMT required.
|Patient Accounts Representative
- 2-3 years hospital billing experience required; Knowledge of UB92 billing requirements, i.e. 8371 Meditech and RCM eMedix experience a plus! The ideal candidate will possess basic math skills, be fam...more
- The Phlebotomist is assigned to inpatient an outpatient collection of laboratory specimens. The phlebotomist will perform all procedures involved with venipuncture, finger sticks and heel sticks, as ...more
- Full time-Part time-as needed! Hospital background a plus!
Must hold a bachelor's or master's degree in the area of nutrition; Registered or registry eligible with the Commission on Dietetic Registr...more
|Registered Nurse for Emergency Department
- Emergency Department RN's Needed!
Immediate fulltime dayshift openings in our ICU/Emergency Department! Night positions available with excellent shift differentials! Minimum of one year nursing exp...more
- Hampton Regional Medical Center is seeking a fulltime CRT or RRT to become a member of our healthcare team. Successful candidate must be a team player and devoted to quality healthcare. The candidat...more