HRMC Available Opportunities:
|Billing Coordinator- Patient Financial Services
- 2-3 years Physician office billing required; Rural Health Billing(RHC) and 1500 billing a plus. Meditech and RCM eMedix experience desired. The ideal candidate will possess basic math skills, be fami...more
|Certified Nursing Assistants
- Immediate openings for nightshift Certified Nursing Assistants/Patient Care Technicians!
Works under the direction and supervision of the registered nurse and in accordance with hospital policies,...more
- Experienced Cook/Dietary Aide needed. Dietary experience in the healthcare field a plus! Must be comfortable with the responsibility of preparing numerous dishes for large groups. Good time managemen...more
|Emergency Room Technician
- Immediate opening for a seasoned Certified Nursing Assistant, Paramedic or Certified ER Technician; this is a fulltime position on night shift. Must possess a current SC license or certification. ...more
|Environmental Services Supervisor
- Coordinates the activities of the Environmental Services Department to ensure a clean, sanitary and safe environment for all patients, visitors, and staff under the supervision of the environmental Se...more
|Environmental Services Technicians
- Environmental Services Technicians needed! Essential functions include but are not limited to:
Thorough cleaning of in-patient and outpatient areas including emergency department, surgery cente...more
|Hospitalist Advanced Practice Provider (APP)
- Hampton Regional Medical Center has opportunities for a Fulltime or "PRN" Advanced Nurse Practitioners to join our Medical Staff Team!
The Advanced Nurse Practice Provider (APP) is responsible for...more
|IT Help Desk Specialist
- Entry Level position; provides maintenance of the computer desktop environment and medical devices by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions. Responsibl...more
|MT/MLT Lab Technicians
- Hampton Regional Medical Center is seeking dedicated professionals to join our team. Competitive wages and great benefit packages.
MLT/MT Certification by ASCP or AMT required.
|Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
- Coastal Plains Primary Care is seeking a fulltime Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant!
As a part of our team in a family practice setting, you will obtain complete health and psychosocial his...more
- Part time-as needed! Hospital background a plus!
Registered or registry eligible with the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the American Dietetic Association
Salary based on experience!
|Registered Nurses Needed!
- RN's needed for med-surg; days and night shifts available!
Full time with excellent benefits including assistance with student loan repayment! Must be willing to work in a team environment with stro...more
- Hampton Regional Medical Center is seeking a fulltime CRT or RRT to become a member of our healthcare team. Successful candidate must be a team player and devoted to quality healthcare. The candidat...more
- HRMC has immediate positions for RN's with experience in the Emergency Department and ICU.
Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing with current SC license. Critical Care experience desired. ...more