- Environmental Services Technicians needed for nights and weekends.
- Highly competitive shift differentials $$$ available!
- Essential functions include but are not limited to:
- Thorough cleaning of in-patient and outpatient areas including emergency department, surgery center and med-surg.
- Cleans rooms following patient discharges from all areas of the facility.
- Participates as assigned in overall cleansing of the hospital and responsible for the cleaning of staff and public restrooms.
- Maintains equipment and reports any problems to the Maintenance Department.
- Maintains clean storage closets and linen rooms.
- Adheres to chemical usage procedures and may assist in washing and drying linens.
- Must demonstrate understanding of universal precautions and strong customer skills.
- Graduate of an accredited high school or equivalent.
- Must be able to accurately interpret written and oral English instructions.
- Prior environmental services experience preferred!
Lynn Bowers – Human Resources Director
Hampton Regional Medical Center
595 Carolina Ave W.
Varnville, SC 29944